Join us Friday and Saturday, 3 p.m. until 11 p.m., at 10th & Terrace for rooftop small plates and cocktails!
Reservations not required. For guests 21+, please.
Friday, Aug. 14
Marinated Ribeye Gyro layered with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and tzatziki sauce, served with red bliss potato salad – $14
Saturday, Aug. 15
Carolina-Style Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich topped with blue cheese slaw on a pretzel roll, served with pasta salad – $12
- Bacon-Wrapped Meatballs with Vidalia onion jam and a sriracha blackberry sauce- $12
- Red Wine-Braised Short Rib with creamy polenta cakes and slow-braised mustard greens – $14
- Blackened Mahi Soft Tacos with cilantro lime slaw, cotija cheese, and spicy Baja sauce – $12
- Spicy Mussels with smoked andouille sausage and cannellini beans in a tomato and garlic broth served with a baguette – $14
- Crispy Pork Belly Ramen bowl prepared in a chicken broth dashi, scallion, ginger, baby bok choy, shiitake mushrooms, soft boiled eggs, and nori – $15
- Vegetarian Gyro layered with crispy falafel, lettuce, tomato, red onions and cucumber on roast naan bread, lemon tahini sauce – $9
- Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna Tataki with cold soba noodle salad, wasabi aioli – $14
- The Terrace Charcuterie with American Butcher salami selections (fennel cured finocchiona, sour cherry cured salami, shaved wild boar, prosciutto) and assorted NC cheeses (Saxapahaw Blue by Prodigal Farm, Drovers Road by Looking Glass Creamery, Valvander by Chapel Hill Creamery) – $20